As a professional practice ourselves we are well placed to advise businesses in the professional practices sector, including particularly, solicitors, chartered surveyors and letting agents. Our objective is to transfer the burden of your administrative compliance to us, to enable you to concentrate on managing your practice.
Our services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts, whether for a sole-trader, partnership or incorporated practice
- Provision of an independent examination and Accountant’s Report in accordance with the rules of the relevant professional body e.g. Solicitors’ Accounts Rules, RICS Members’ Accounts Rules etc
- Tax Return preparation and tax planning for the practice and partners or directors
- Review of management information, key performance indicators, production of forecasts and cashflows to evaluate the efficiency and productivity of your business and to assist in finding ways to improve and develop it
- Review of client accounts and related records and advice on systems, procedures and compliance issues
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Confidential payroll preparation and advice on related issues including employee benefits and national Insurance
- Preparation of VAT returns and advice on VAT issues
- Advice on the implementation of computer systems
- Assistance in the recruitment of legal cashiers and the provision of temporary bookkeeping cover
For further information please contact Elizabeth Robertson.